Sider

6/22/2011

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My hair is getting long :D
So today was a good day, very relaxing :)
I woke up at 10, just so i didn't sleep my whole day away, i do that alot! yearh nooot god :)
Si i didn't really do much, decided to bake a cake, i thought i failed, but it was fucking good :) haha
then i just was online the rest of the day (: 2m it is my graduation, i can't wait, but i'm gonna miss my boys! (i really dont have any girlfriends) okay i have 2-4 girlfriends in my class, thats that. 
I have some plans for 2m, gonna wake uo at 10 again, go to my sisters place, to try on some clothes, and shoes, then gonna was my hair, do my nails again! then hair and makeup, gonna take alot of pic 2m, i need to remember that moment. 
See ya' 2m 

AnnaBay

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar