Sider

6/05/2011

I know you will never see this, but if you ever did, you'll now this is for you.

I'll admit i feel stupid, for letting myself get involved with you.
I should have know, that this would happend, i could feel it, the way you texted me,
Whatever we talked about, you could always get something dirty mixed in with it. 

i've catched myself many times, thinking about you only wanted to get in my pants,
i knew it, i could feel it, the way you texted me, and then my sister suddenly says that
you have seen somebody else, you've told that to her boyfriend.
you don't know that i know all these things about you, and you will probably never figure it out.
if you ever saw this, i'll hope you feel bad, feel like shit. It's not fair that you put someone through so much pain, but you still get to be happy..

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar