Sider

6/13/2011

Cool cars :)

So this saturday, me and some of my family was in a little town, because there was this kind of meet up, with old cars, it was really cool, and some of the cars, was just so pretty and special :) i have a few pictures not alot, but a few :).
I had an okay fun weekend, friday was just a relaxing day, then saturday the family came and around 11 at night time, me and my sister and some of her friends, took of to the market/tivoli, there is in town once every year, it was really fun, and i got a little drunk, so Christian had to pick me up, and drive me home, but ofc, the sweety, had no problem, with it, he loves me, you know what i mean, haha :)
Hope y'all had a great weekend :)




                                                                        AnnaBay

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar