Sider

6/21/2011

Monday, June 20, 2011

So i woke up really late today, around 12 at lunch time. i had to go to the english eksam 1:20, it want out pretty well, but i'm not satisfied at all! but it's pretty good. it rained as fuck, while i was walking to the school, good for me, my school now old school, is only 5 min away, walking :) .
Came home, and my laptop didn't work! i'm getting so mad when it happens to me, my dad came home, and started at 4, working on it, 10 pm it was done... just kill me! thats was so long without my computer really! ):
But now it is working, but its a complete mess :( sucks!
I've cleaned thewhole house today, feels good, when its shiny :D
Gonna go to bed now, i'm not really tired, but need to relax :)
see ya' 2m :*

AnnaBay. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar