Sider

7/15/2011

These days..


These days has been really boring! i have nothing to do! at all ):
FML!!
I was with my mom on work today, her workplace is so freakin cold! sheez... and it was boring, and i dont get anything for doing all that hard work, in that cold, IN THE SUMMER! god man!
OH BTW if you didn't saw my twitpic, the sunset this wedensday was so pretty!
And on the next pic.. look how the light from the sunset goes into my room, its CRAAAZY!
.. and! i hate how youtube remove my songs from my videos COME ON!!!
I'm going to italy in a week with my bestfriend Emily, can't wait, to get down in the heat and to the pool and yearh all that shit! the summer in denmark, right? SUCKS!
haha how negative i am, but really i just hate denmark i can't stand living here, i'm not gonna stay here for the rest of my lift, hell no!

Oh and if you don't follow me on twitter, you also haven't seen, i've got one more thing on my list ' things to do before i die'


  1. Move to USA
  2. Learn to speak italian 
  3. (NEW) Go skydivin, hell yearh! 
  4. get a dog


    fuck! it feels like the bone in my wrist is not fully inserted

    SEE YA LATER!! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar