Sider

7/03/2011

Sweden day 4 :)

Me and my sister slept over so we only had 45 minutes to get ready, which is not long for us girls, we ate breakfast at 9:30 am, rushed up to rooms again and made us completely ready, so we could finish package , we had packed a little in the evening day 3, but we still had a little to pack,  sleepwear, makeup and other things we needed in the morning, we should be out of the hotel at 11 am, but was already out at 10:30, while we stood and waited for my father cheked out, my sister asked me where my computer was, came to mind that it was still in the hotel room! and we already handed our key, so when my dad came over to us, he hurried to run up luckily only 2 floors and got the cleaning lady to lock up the room, so I got my computer back home:)  we had 2 hours we should have killed before we went down to the harbor, My sister and mamma shopped again, and i bought just a quick thing I knew I should have and looked a little on mac makeup and such, after I had bought it, my sister and my mamma still wanted to look in some stores, so me and my father went upstairs and bought some food that was sick expensive! for so little, was really disappointed when they said how much it cost!
at 1:30 pm we drove to the harbor and at 2 pm we drove aboard the ferry, we were home, completely at home in our own city at 7 pm that evening :)
All in all it was a fantastic holiday! and it is definitely not the last time we go:)
From upstairs at the mall :)


On the ferry, some cars was still not onboard! there was so many!

We took subway with us, on the ferry :)



Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar