Sider

7/01/2011

Sweden day 3 :)

I have overloaded my knees today because we have walked so much around town, it's huge! We have seen A LOT today! and shopped again:) there's really not alot to talk about today?, we went to breakfast again, at 9 am, and went back up and got ready, so we walked the long walk, which was really hard against my leg! we shopped fast in an outlet store, and there were the coolest shoes but not in my size, there was only a size 6 and 7, too big! we ate at a fish restaurant we had heard much about when we drove the bus yesterday. We went home again to relax and get some money, and me and my sister went down to shop and my parents went down to the harbor. and after shopping, we bought an ice cream again:) we went home again to relax again, my feet were sore! and at 7:30 pm we went down to eat dinner at pizza hut located in the basement of the hotel.
we went for a walk again, and got an ice cream more at another restaurant, went home again, and now I'm here:) we got packed and such, so we are ready to be out of the hotel at 11 am tomorrow.









Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar