Sider

5/17/2011

Boys

How to start. I have this feeling, about the boy, i have something going on with.. i’m so FAR from perfect, and i told him that, but i would first tell him, when we were together again, but now hi’s all like, cold and stuff.. it freaks me out! because i really not thought he would be one of these boys, who want’s the ” perfect” girl, you know what i mean, but you know if he is like that, and can’t take me like i am, he is deffently not the right guy, and thats, the hard part, because, i like him, BIG TIME
And i’m known as the strong girl, and i am a strong girl.. but when i can say i’m in love, and then the things goes wrong, i’m just this little kid, who could cry, any minute. We are all strong some times and not strong other times, but i’m nor showing my other side that much, to my friends, and if i do, i do not call them, or like going to there place, i am texting them and thats all.. i don’t want them to hear or see my crying, because of a boy, because, i know i’m not deserve it, no one deserves to, get dumbed or anything, if they did not do any thing wrong..
Any time i see he’s on facebook, i’m sitting and whispering in my head ” please write to me, please, please” 
sometimes he does, but today, he didn’t and it hurts, it really does..  

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar