Sider

11/22/2011

Just how i feel.

“My heart does this thing when it literally feels like it’s shrinking and getting tighter and tighter the more I think of you with another girl. And then my mind starts to think all these angry thoughts, and I start making up scenarios that probably will never happen. & then seven minutes later I’ll get over being angry and start thinking I’ll never be good enough, and I’ll start feeling depressed.... Afterwards, when I’m tired of crying.. I start saying “fuck it, I don’t need that shit. I’m better than that.” Some call that feeling denial, & that usually lasts a little longer.. But eventually I always get back to just laying in my bed with my heart still getting tighter by the second. Making it difficult to breathe sometimes. I’ll go out to get my mind off it. I try to keep myself occupied.. But it always comes back.. & I’m still laying here.. still not knowing what the fuck to do with myself.” - Chelsea Gama.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar